SCHOOLS – “Boys to Gentleman”
The “Boys to Gentleman” initiative is a holistic approach to educating boys on life skills in the areas of etiquette, gentlemanly values, image, grooming, style, health, and well-being.
In an engaging and relatable 45 minute presentation Paul Giles will talk openly and honestly to your students about his issues, fears, obstacles and influences as a teenager. He concludes with his life story of how he received international opportunities and a rewarding career and personal life by increasing his own confidence, making the right first impression, applying gentlemanly values and a positive mindset.
“Boys to Gentleman” will enhance your students’ social development and prepare them for their future beyond school. Relevant topics discussed include:
- The importance of first impressions and the benefits.
- How to be a gentleman – The rules and rewards.
- Knowing and loving yourself.
- Tips on fashion – How to dress for what you want to become.
- Social etiquette and communicating with girls.
- Confidence and image.
- Hygiene and grooming.
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Role models, mentors, and influences.